Lastnite I received a lovely and hugely unexpected surprise. I have been nominated for an Inspiring Blog Award!!! This is very overwhelming and very welcome as I am very new to the world of blogging. I am extremely thankful to Andy C. Smith at The Binder Project for the nomination – if you haven’t already checked out his blog I suggest you do, his blog is honest and raw, and he is a real gem (one of the first blogs I started following actually).
Apparently there are a few rules that must be followed for the nomination to be complete / accepted:
Link back to the blogger that nominated you. (check)
Paste the award image anywhere on your blog. (check)
Describe 7 things about yourself (that aren’t on your blog):
- I have green eyes.
- I start and end every day with a mug of hot water. (that sounds so old lady / granny-ish…)
- I grew up with blood hound/coon hound cross named Homer – he was my dearest confident because he could keep a secret like nobody’s business.
- I drink far too much coffee… seriously and yet it is much less than I used to drink.
- I talk to myself, especially when I am writing…
- I usually have 2 or 3 potential blog posts on the go at a time, I have a hard time focusing on just one as there is way to much stuff going on in my head
- I am an extremely undisciplined artist (I prefer working with pencil/graphite and colored pencils, and by undisciplined I mean I have a hard time bringing my projects to completion).
Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award – this was very difficult partly because as already stated I am very new to the blogging world and have not been following anyone for very long, and because all the blogs I follow were followed because I find them inspiring – also The Binder Project would have been one of my nominations, but… so in no particular order:
- Broken Light – http://brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com/
- The League of Champions – http://theleagueofchampions.com/ –
- Unspoken – http://asillygirlworld.wordpress.com/
- Irish Katie – http://irishkatie.wordpress.com/
- OOMWAH – http://ericbessart.com/
- Come November – http://comenovember.wordpress.com/
- Cristian Mihai – http://cristianmihai.net/
Post a comment on your nominees’ blogs telling them of their nomination. (in process) Good luck to the nominees, I’ll be reading you all soon 🙂
Thanx Andy I am flattered and happy, and feeling inspired.